You are here: Alphabetical plan
Move back to: Home
Enclosed you can find an alphabetical plan with
1. all the consonants
2. the seven basic consonants to which the letter "y" is subjoined
3. the thirteen basic consonants to which the letter "r" is subjoined
4. the six basic consonants to which the letter "l" is subjoined
5. the sixteen consonants to which the letter "w" is subjoined
6. the twelve bsic consonants with "r" on their head
7. the ten basic consonants with the letter "l" surmounting them
8. the eleven basic consonants with the letter "s" surmounting them
9. all signs with the necessary vocalization
See the following keyboard mapping (PDF- file, 19 pages ) to get a general idea of the block style script.
Keyboard mapping block style.pdf [437 KB]
and if you download the ttf.files you can write your own text.
This keyboard mapping is without the extended letters (the reversed letters and vowels) wich are used for writing transliterated Sanskrit. Examples of the reversed letters and reversed vowels see in the text of the two enclosed original published pages.
In priciple it's possible to create all the Sanskrit clusters attached by vowels. That's need time. Get a glance for all kinds of the Sanskrit or Vartu clusters at
The fonts are designed in a freehand calligraphy to show the ancient style of handwriting. I named the fonts free-spirited "Begtse1 to Begtse4"
Download and install begtse1.ttf [47 KB] ,begtse2.ttf [38 KB] ,begtse3.ttf [55 KB] and begtse4.ttf [33 KB] .